For your convenience we accept Visa, MasterCard, Debit, and electronic checks. We deliver the finest care at the most reasonable cost to our patients, therefore payment is due at the time service is rendered unless other arrangements have been made in advance. If you have questions regarding your account, please contact us at Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Associates (OMSA) Phone Number 505-881-1130. Many times, a simple telephone call will clear any misunderstandings.
Please remember you are fully responsible for all fees charged by this office regardless of your insurance coverage.
We will send you a monthly statement. Most insurance companies will respond within four to six weeks. Please call our office if your statement does not reflect your insurance payment within that time frame. Any remaining balance after your insurance has paid is your responsibility. Your prompt remittance is appreciated. We can make arrangements for a monthly payment plan but that must be done prior to the actual procedure.
- We use Telecheck for check processing
- We do not accept out of state checks
- There will be a $25.00 fee for returned checks
- General Anesthesia is not a covered expence for simple extractions
- Alveoplasty is not a covered expense when performed on the same day of surgery for extractions
- At the time of your consultation, we may be able to provide an estimated co-pay for your procedure based on your insurance benefits. It is only an estimate and is not a guarantee of insurance payment.
Professional services are charged directly to the patient or responsible party, not your insurance carrier. We will file your insurance claims however if your insurance company has not reimbursed us in full in forty-five days of filling your claim the unpaid balance becomes due and payable from the responsible party.
Estimates are guaranteed for 30 days.